FXI - Pair Info
The FXI - Pair Info indicator information specific to the pair that is on the chart such as the spread, pip value, lot size, etc. You can customize which information is shown, how it is displayed, and where to place it on your chart.
Here is the specific information displayed in FXI - Pair Info:
If you are interested in trying the FXI - Pair Info indicator, please go to the Downloads page to get the setup package.
- Spread-- The current difference between the bid and the ask is displayed here, in pips.
- Point Size -- This is the minimum move in price that the instrument can move.
- Digits -- The number of significant digits is displayed here. For non JPY based currencies this should be a 4 or 5. For JPY based currencies it should be a 2 or 3.
- Lot Size -- The size of 1 lot for this instrument is shown here
- Tick Value -- This is the value in the deposit currency of your account of 1 tick of the current pair for 1 lot.